Friday, May 29, 2009

What a year!!!

A year has fast fled by since i, brimming with a youthful mischief, succombed to the original sin of Blogging!
For starters, i found me a brown eyed girl, resembling thereby in the same breath to the famous saying "behind a every successful man...........
Next, i witnessed the black generation metamorsize from a simple farm negro to a fast talking and education polished, pulljecting it self into the oval office of the largest country in the free world.
Along the way, a lot also has evolved in my life as i no longer "is" in my final year as an undergraduate law student but already enrolled as a post grad international law student!
Dear fans, to mark our toddler aniversary, i am opening a 100 pour 100 geopolitics rubrique which will run on for a month.
As usual, your comments and rich emails will always be welcomed!
MAWUSE VORMAWOR

1 comment:

  1. Dear Oliver,

    This is one of your fans, Raïhan ;)

    I really enjoy reading your blog. My sister Yousra as well!

    This year was definitely rich in emotions for me. Great emotions as well as sad ones. One of the greatest feelings is the pleasure of having met you.

    I'm glad to know that you'll devote your blog this month to geopolitics! Cool!

    Respectfully Professor,

    Raïhan CHERROUK

    ReplyDelete