Monday, April 18, 2011

Please Patronise quality goods!!! Buy Ghanaian made products ooo hmmm!

Ayodele's sister got married to a Chinese man,


after two months in the new marriage she got pregnant and duly bore a baby girl who died; Ayodele at the funeral came crying.`


I KNEW IT,`I KNEW IT,`I KNEW IT,`I KNEW IT!
Close relatives got curious, took Ayodele on the side and in a quest to establish what He knew. Then He said loudly,

I KNEW IT, THAT CHINESE PRODUCTS DON'T LAST!!!!!!

Share your Experience, anything u bought and regretted?? I Bought a high end "Sean Jean" shirt and lost all the colour and imprints when i fast washed it...... eeeih China!!

6 comments:

  1. Not all made in China goods are bad!I have a set of mugs and plates,which can be traced down to my great grand parents.But they sure do have some bad ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I must admit, the whole China products dont last was jux chosen as the scapegoat to represent foreign imported items that people so much cherish that they dont give locally manufactured products a chance. Again China like u say Anonymous (Not all made in China goods are bad!I have a set of mugs and plates,which can be traced down to my great grand parents.But they sure do have some bad ones! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come Ayodele's sister is white,thought da nigga was a nigerian!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love made in Ghana goods but then i think they are a little more costly than the foreign goods and price is one thing every consumer especially we ghanaians take into consideration.Secondly i think the names the manufacturers give to the products also play a major role in its patronisation.Just compare Lux or Eversheen to Alata Semina or Nkuto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loool, See she's fooled you. See what chinese bleaching creams can do? Jux reminds me of this dude called Michael.
    (copy and paste address below in ur browser)
    http://www.google.com.gh/imgres?imgurl=http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/VUchendu/new_omo-MichaelJackson.jpg&imgrefurl=http://poznan.pzhgppoznan.pl/omo-advertisement%26page%3D2&usg=__1KakQXIRVkrVGOBu-qjqlSIfT98=&h=319&w=520&sz=29&hl=en&start=3&zoom=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=NgC-g6rpcb9S1M:&tbnh=80&tbnw=131&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmicheal%2Bjackson%2Bomo%2Bbefore%2Band%2Bafter%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D520%26tbm%3Disch&ei=kLWsTYusLomChQeoj82fCQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alata Samina hahahaha. lolest. There's this canned fish which used to be called Mackerel. Now Ghanaian imitay paaa. U can see brands like Napoleon, General Mpuntu.

    ReplyDelete